Volly is a mortgage and banking industry innovative component-based enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that seamlessly integrates marketing and customer engagement strategies with robust lending technologies. Volly serves leading retail banks and mortgage companies across the United States with expansive technology and integrations dynamically supporting CRM, marketing automation, point of sale, custom web development, digital & direct-mail marketing management, and creative marketing services. Attracting and retaining talented employees is pivotal to our ongoing success. The atmosphere is fast-paced – and we are looking for someone who likes challenges, is a self-starter, and would enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, multi-faceted environment. We work hard, learn a lot, and share great senses of humor.
This position will be leveraged to support the development and implementation of Volly’s technology solutions. This position is part of the Product Management team and is located at Volly’s Kansas City, MO office or various other locations.
Kansas City, Boston, or various other Volly locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports the development of various technology solutions by fostering Agile values and practices in a lead Business Analyst/ Quality Assurance Analyst role
- Identifies, analyzes, defines, and documents development requirements to meet strategy and client needs in support of Agile software development
- Assesses and models potential workflows, solutions, and applications for current and future state business or technical processes, problems, and solution
- Manages Risk – effectively manages risk associated with their business objectives and activities
- Customer/ User Experience Focus – actively aligns a user-first approach and customer-centric values in creating solutions
- Agile Development – ability to utilize Agile methodologies, practices, and techniques for the delivery of software applications
- Technical Writing/ Requirements Analysis – Ability to write document-based and online/ in-system technical resources, guidelines, standards, processes, applications, or procedures
- Business Assessment, Workflow, and Process Modeling – Ability to assess benefits and risks of potential applications as well as ability to document current and future state business or technical processes, problems, and solutions
- Typically requires a university/ college degree in a business or technical field with 3+ years of related experience. Certifications are desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience including military service may be considered.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional certification(s) preferred.