Volly is a mortgage and banking industry innovative component-based enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that seamlessly integrates marketing and customer engagement strategies with robust lending technologies. Expansive solutions and integrations dynamically support marketing automation, CRM, point of sale, portfolio retention, and digital & direct-mail marketing management.
Volly is looking for a Client Care Specialist. This position may be located in any one of our offices in Denver, CO; Newark, DE; Kansas City, MO; Woburn, MA, offices or work remotely. This position will report to the VP, Client Services.
The Client Care Specialist is a non-exempt, fulltime position responsible for handling all inbound service requests for a national client base, performing client trainings as well as outbound client calls. The person in this position will need to become fluent with Volly products and solutions, our proprietary web-based applications, and the specific processes of our methodologies and services. You will assist our production team with fulfillment of products. Future growth could lead to an inside sales or account management position. You must be available to work 8:30am – 5:30pm and 9:30am – 6:30pm shifts.
This position may be located in any one of our offices in Denver, CO; Newark, DE; Kansas City, MO; Woburn, MA, offices or work remotely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose and resolve customer issues via phone and e-mail.
- Perform outbound sales calls to existing clients.
- Perform web-based training and possibly on-site training for clients.
- Record all issues and communications in software program.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and/or other documents and spreadsheets.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Coordinate overall account registration process for clients.
- Work closely with Operations on customer set-up and order resolutions.
- Work closely with clients to solve problems, support their needs, and up-sell.
- Conduct testing of products and platform enhancements.
- Provide excellent customer service in a timely manner.
- Package gifts for shipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Financial or mortgage services experience preferred.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office with emphasis on Excel.
- Possess strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to multitask and solve problems.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills.
- Ability to work well as a part of a team and independently.
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Volly offers a full range of benefits to all full-time employees including medical (including Telehealth and Wellness), dental, vision, HRA, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D as well as optional life and AD&D, Travel Assistance and EAP. In addition, Volly offers a 401K Retirement plan and Domestic Partner Coverage as well as a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program and 10 paid holidays and 2 Floating Holidays per year.