Volly is a mortgage and banking industry innovative component-based enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that seamlessly integrates marketing and customer engagement strategies with robust lending technologies. Expansive solutions and integrations dynamically support marketing automation, CRM, point of sale, portfolio retention, and digital & direct-mail marketing management.
Volly is looking for a Client Success Manager. This position may be located in any one of our offices in Newark, DE; Kansas City, MO; Woburn, MA, offices or work remotely. This position will report to the VP, Client Services.
The Client Success Manager is an exempt, full-time position responsible for managing client relationships across our product suite. The Manager will handle inbound service requests for a national client base, performing client trainings (as well as handling outbound client calls). You will need to become proficient in our proprietary web-based applications as well as specific processes of our services and products. In addition, the Manager will be responsible for establishing relationships with new clients’ executives and strengthening relationships with existing clients.
Kansas City, MO, Boston, MA, Newark, DE or various other Volly locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose and resolve customer issues via phone and email
- Participate in established routines with existing clients
- Identify cross-sell opportunities with existing clients
- Perform web-based training and possibly on-site training for clients
- Record all issues and communications in software program
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and/or other documents and spreadsheet;
- Create, compose, and edit written materials
- Provide excellent customer service in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with lead management / CRM systems such as Velocify, Salesforce, Insellerate, ClickPoint, Marksman
- Ability to troubleshoot and test
- Financial or mortgage services experience preferred
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Possess strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work well as a part of a team and independently
- Ability to interact professionally with various levels of clients
- Team management skills
- Project management skills
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Volly offers a full range of benefits to all full-time employees including medical (including Telehealth and Wellness), dental, vision, HRA, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D as well as optional life and AD&D, Travel Assistance and EAP. In addition, Volly offers a 401K Retirement plan and Domestic Partner Coverage as well as a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program and 10 paid holidays and 2 Floating Holidays per year.