Volly is a mortgage and banking industry innovative component-based enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that seamlessly integrates marketing and customer engagement strategies with robust lending technologies. Expansive solutions and integrations dynamically support marketing automation, CRM, point of sale, portfolio retention, and digital & direct-mail marketing management.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will interact with a broad range of paid search digital marketing initiatives, including Google Ads, Social Media paid advertising, and remarketing/retargeting and display advertising. Qualifications for this role include being able to multi-task, problem solve, manage multiple timelines, and deliver on aggressive goals. This role will work closely with Volly’s Client Success team. This role must perform tactical tasks effectively, develop collaborative relationships with team members, display clear communication, and act proactively.
Kansas City, MO; Boston, MA; Newark, DE or various other Volly locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with team to sell and develop digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Works closely with Volly Sales, Client Success and Analytics teams to develop a holistic and omnichannel marketing strategy
- Monitors web analytics and pulls daily/weekly/monthly and ad-hoc Search reports in Google Analytics and other online marketing metrics tools
- Analyzes the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and provides proactive recommendations for optimization.
- Integrates, tracks and optimizes ad spend
- Creation and optimization of keywords ad campaigns in Google, Bing, Facebook
- Reviews data and reports for quality assurance
- Summarizes data and draws insightful conclusions by identifying key performance indicators
- Stays informed on industry, competitor activities and new digital strategies
- Defines creative requirements and works with designers to establish schedules, time frames, and review content
- Performs keyword and website research with recommendations
- Keen ability to learn and work within new tech platforms (example: LMS, POS, Marketing Automation)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent computer skills — intermediate with Excel and PowerPoint
- 2-5+ years of relevant work experience in Search or Analytics
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Paid Social, Retargeting & Remarketing, and Display Advertising.
- Paid Search: 2 years
- Google Ads: 2 years
- Google Analytics: 2 years
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong time-management and organizational skills
- Flexible under changing deadlines and focuses on detailed execution
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified
- Strong presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required in Advertising, Marketing, or related field
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Volly offers a full range of benefits to all full-time employees including medical (including Telehealth and Wellness), dental, vision, HRA, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D as well as optional life and AD&D, Travel Assistance and EAP. In addition, Volly offers a 401K Retirement plan and Domestic Partner Coverage as well as a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program and 10 paid holidays and 2 Floating Holidays per year.