Volly is a mortgage and banking industry innovative component-based enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that seamlessly integrates marketing and customer engagement strategies with robust lending technologies. Expansive solutions and integrations dynamically support marketing automation, CRM, point of sale, portfolio retention, and digital & direct-mail marketing management.
The Director will manage a large territory to identify new sales opportunities and close enterprise mortgage and banking customers. This executive must possess strong internal drive and business acumen and be a true hunter.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading all sales efforts in a defined territory and named accounts
- Contributing to the company’s go-to-market strategy (including market segmentation)
and product strategy
- Defining customer value propositions and ROI
- Drive new business through contacts, referrals, networking, emails, calls, conferences, partnerships, etc.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from targeted accounts, leads, and prospecting though closure
- Provide input on simplifying and creating a seamless and streamlined sales process
- Conduct customer-focused product demonstrations via webinar and onsite
- Help company achieve targeted financials via revenue growth
- Maintain customer satisfaction, relationships and retention
- Responsible for maintaining high customer satisfaction rates
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience as a top producer at a fast-growing financial technology company focused on banking and lending institutions
- Experience selling mortgage and banking SaaS solutions (CRM, LOS, Marketing Automation, POS) is strongly preferred
- Knowledge/experience within mortgage or banking industry is required
- Mortgage marketing knowledge a plus
- History of successfully closing enterprise-wide sales with product solutions
- Familiarity with CRM systems, sales
and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) preferred
- Solid track record of meeting sales targets
- Affinity for owning the entire sales cycle and closing deals
- Customer success mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven track record of identifying and executing strategic initiatives that deliver projected results
- High-energy, action-oriented, proactive self-starter
- Private equity-backed portfolio company experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Strong base salary and commission structure
- Volly offers a full range of benefits to all full-time employees including medical (including Telehealth and Wellness), dental, vision, HRA, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D as well as optional life and AD&D, Travel Assistance and EAP. In addition, Volly offers a 401K Retirement plan and Domestic Partner Coverage as well as a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program and 10 paid holidays and 2 Floating Holidays per year.