Volly is a mortgage and banking industry innovative component-based enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that seamlessly integrates marketing and customer engagement strategies with robust lending technologies. Expansive solutions and integrations dynamically support marketing automation, CRM, point of sale, portfolio retention, and digital & direct-mail marketing management.
Volly is looking for an Implementation Specialist for the Client Implementation and Professional Services Department reporting to the VP Client Services.
The duties of the Implementation Specialist include participating in Client implementations, facilitation of implementation meetings and tasks, campaign message set-up and proofing, and configuration of and performance of troubleshooting within a client’s lead management system. This role involves working directly with the Client Management Team (Client Success Managers, Client Coordinators, Client Support and Creative resources) as well as vendors/freelance resources on projects and content development tasks. Tasks may include, campaign message set up within Volly platform and lead management systems, testing of campaign messages, previewing and proofing of content, and creating samples of campaigns. Additional tasks may include managing and scrubbing batch email communication lists as well as development of training materials and facilitation of training sessions. The Volly Management team may request other ongoing tasks or responsibilities for those in this role.
Kansas City, MO, Boston, MA, Newark, DE or various other Volly locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in and coordinate Client Implementations from kick-off to campaign launch
- Assist in meeting facilitation and participate in implementation planning and status meetings, campaign set up and proofing and testing of campaigns
- Provide trigger configuration within lead management systems
- Contribute to definition of campaign journey/strategy for email campaigns
- Perform Client Campaign set-up and routine Client account maintenance tasks (error monitoring, message set up and proofing, copy development, batch preparation and scrubbing, campaign sampling)
- Advise clients through technical troubleshooting and integration set up as needed during implementation
- Conduct testing and rendering of campaigns through email analytics and deliverability tool
- Provide client service and technical support as needed
- Manage the development of and updates to training materials. Perform training sessions as needed
- Provide copywriting services as needed for campaign tweaks or adjustments
- Assist with deliverability configuration for new clients (SPF, DKIM and DMARC)
- Other items as requested by the Volly Management and Client Management teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an Implementation Coordinator
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience, preferably in a marketing or similar role
- Strong writing skills for campaign content development
- Microsoft Office expertise – Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of mortgage or banking processes strongly desired
- General understanding of technical environments and business processes
- Marketing experience desired
- Velocify experience a plus
- 4-year College Degree Required
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Volly offers a full range of benefits to all full-time employees including medical (including Telehealth and Wellness), dental, vision, HRA, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D as well as optional life and AD&D, Travel Assistance and EAP. In addition, Volly offers a 401K Retirement plan and Domestic Partner Coverage as well as a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program and 10 paid holidays and 2 Floating Holidays per year.