Volly is a mortgage and banking industry innovative component-based enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that seamlessly integrates marketing and customer engagement strategies with robust lending technologies. Volly serves leading retail banks and mortgage companies across the United States with expansive technology and integrations dynamically supporting CRM, marketing automation, point of sale, custom web development, digital & direct-mail marketing management, and creative marketing services. Attracting and retaining talented employees is pivotal to our ongoing success. The atmosphere is fast-paced – and we are looking for someone who likes challenges, is a self-starter, and would enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, multi-faceted environment.
Implementation Specialist assists clients in the implementation of the Volly POS platform. Evaluates client needs, develops configurations that support business processes. Being an Implementation Specialist defines and executes on delivery, support and implementation plans. Tests and troubleshoots final system setups. Additionally, provides end-user support during and after the implementation process. May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals. The Implementation Specialist works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role.
Kansas City, MO, Boston, MA, Newark, DE or various other Volly locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Project Management
- Software Implementation
- Assess Client Needs
- Define Client Requirements for System Capabilities
- Demonstrate and Train on Software Capabilities
- System Installation
- Customer Service
- Extensive Technical Knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Multitask
Experience and Skills
- Project Management
- Mortgage Experience Preferred (but not required)
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to multitask and solve problems
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills
- Ability to work well as a part of a team and independently
- Volly offers a full range of benefits to all full-time employees including medical (including Telehealth and Wellness), dental, vision, HRA, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D as well as optional life and AD&D, Travel Assistance and EAP. In addition, Volly offers a 401K Retirement plan and Domestic Partner Coverage as well as a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program and 10 paid holidays and 2 Floating Holidays per year.